Updated 2012 05 28.
2. Following versions will focus simultaneously on better performance and new feature incorporation. (Previous versions up until 2012.06 have focused on features.) Ideas, tests and results on speeding things up will be presented at IEW 2012 OSeMOSYS side event.
News Archive ...(last updated 2012.05.28)
- The journal Energy Policy accepts a multi-author article describing its ethos, structure and development. (The link will be posted when available.)
- LEAP (the Long Range Energy Alternatives Planning) tool integrates OSeMOSYS to calculate least cost electricity expansion alternatives. (Press release)
- Two OSeMOSYS based papers are accepted at the International Energy Workshop (IEW) to be held at Stanford 2011.07.06-08
Past meetings ... (and supporting docs)
- 2011.07.08 15:45-17:05. A special OSeMOSYS side event is to be held at the IEW meeting.
- 2010.06.22. Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (KTH). OSeMOSYS side event.
- 2011.03.24-25. Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (KTH). OSeMOSYS steering committee meeting.
- 2010.02.22-24. Oxford University. The first OSeMOSYS meeting takes place hosted by the UK ERC.